Deployment on Leading Chains

Hey everyone. I’ve been a long-time member of the Paribus community. Deployment of the PBX token on SOL and Base alone would be a great way to add community members to our project. There is no question that our MVP and development so far can be widely used in the future. The crypto market as it currently stands is very much about how a crypto/tech product can be easily accessible to the users who make up the adoption curve this industry is primed to undergo. Accessible via network adoption primarily in the form of asset ownership. This means offering exposure to an asset primarily but also offering more advanced options like what Paribus has already achieved, governance and NFT borrowing/lending. This proposal is simple, deploy the PBX token on SOL and Base to offer industry newcomers exposure to PBX easily, as an asset that would empower their future engagement once platform growth is optimal. This is not only a liquidity consideration, it’s a great way to smoothly onboard community members from the chains that have the highest level of adoption and on-chain activity. At its core, Paribus wants to elevate crypto participation by offering novel tech but to get to that point two things are necessary. The tech that has already been built by the Paribus team is a vital one and that PBX as an asset is well positioned for mass acquisition is maybe equally as important as the second. This proposal is to facilitate exactly the second.

3 Likes

I often wondered why we haven’t gone for Solana chain as well, considering we are aiming to be multi chain and Solana has a huge potential.

I think someone from the team did mention there was a slight issue in trying to do it.

Base I believe they are working on and a no brainer considering we are heading into RWA.

But Base and Solana sound like a really good combination.

3 Likes

Hi there,

Well, there is simple explanation for this.

Considering that Paribus is NON P2P and team have to provide market size for any other expansion it is best to grow those 2 and than expand.

Our market on both Ethereum and Arbitrum aren’t over 150k.

The way non P2P is working you have to provide collateral and Paribus app will provide you loan.

P2P works that app it’s self is only there so 2 users must fulfill their responsibilities.

So in order to expand on Base we already have code because it can be used the same as on Arbitrum but on Solana we need to write new code on new code language which takes time of course and more spending on audit etc.

So it’s not that simple to launch more apps and I hope you understand and believe me I would love to see us on as many chains but let’s just get those 2 going and go over 1 mil market size :star_struck:

Best regards,
Nikola.

1 Like

Well this is not an app proposal, this is simply an asset/token expansion onto a new chain. The minimum is necessary for this to occur and it will smoothly add liquidity to the governance ecosystem as the price of the asset has a good likelihood of increasing. Arbitrum and Cardano are not optimal for liquidity at this stage. Just a simple token deployment onto Solana both broadens the awareness of the Paribus ecosystem to a leading liquidity landscape and demonstrates that this community is not shy about aggressive multi-chain exapnsion.

1 Like

I understand, maybe it’s possible but I can’t see Solana option on chain port, bridging solution we are using however I can see Base and I agree that launching PBX token on base chain would be good idea.

Launching on Solana as well is an excellent idea but we need options to bridge that token back and forth.

It’s very easy to bridge from ETH to SOL. There are several bridges.

1 Like