Thoughts on Governance

Hello Parabians,

I hope this message finds you well. I’ve noticed that there are quite a few individuals who seem to be disappointed with the current locking mechanism. Could we please initiate a constructive discussion on this matter? I would appreciate hearing from each and every one of you about what improvements you would suggest and the reasons behind them. Your insights will be invaluable in addressing the concerns raised.

Thank you for your time and contributions.

Best regards,
pbxenthusiast

2 Likes

I think the current locking mechanism is well thought out and fair in that it gives holders 3 different locking periods with varying reward allocations. The longer you lock tokens, the bigger the rewards. Well done team!

3 Likes

I wholeheartedly agree with you! Your sentiments resonate perfectly with my own. Thank you, my friend.

1 Like

I think until the ONE time reward tokens would be rewarded, we wont see if the system is fair or not for the allocations. Who knows if 104 weeks 250k holder receive better rewards than 10m on a 13 weeks staking…

I think we need to focus in governance power to approve or reject proposals that can be interesting for Holders and The project.
The future will be great :slight_smile:

1 Like